Skip to content
- Feb. 2018. Shuaishuai’s paper on light field laryngoscopy has been accepted by Optical Engineering. Congratulations!
- Jan. 2018. The PI has won the second-round UIUC-ZJU research competition and received $75,000 to develop a collaborative imaging scheme for the mini-drone fleet.
- Jan. 2018. Shuaishuai’s AO paper has been selected as the Editor’s Pick! Link
- Sept. 2017. Shuaishuai’s paper on the comparison of light field cameras has been accepted by Applied Optics. Kudos, Shuaishuai!
- Aug. 2017. Jorge and Yayao have joined the iOptics lab! Welcome aboard!
- Aug 20, 2017. The PI has received a research grant ($120,000) from Futurewei Technologies to develop a novel naked-eye 3D display.
- June 21, 2017. Our OMNI display has been featured on OSA news! News Link
- May 25, 2017. Wei Cui’s paper on OMNI display has been accepted by Optics Letters. Good job, Wei!
- Jan. 30, 2017. The PI has received an NSF CAREER award ($500,000) to develop high-speed compressed fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy (compressed FLIM).